It’s been a couple of months since I posted a grocery haul. I recently just returned from my trip to Iceland, where we went to visit my husband’s family for the holidays. It was a great trip, but I am so happy to be home and back to our normal routine! I missed cooking in my own kitchen and recipe testing!
This week I did my grocery shopping at Walmart and also stopped by Costco for some items as well. I’ll include the Costco haul at the end of the post. I’ve highlighted the main items that I’m asked the most about, included my dinners planned for the week, and my total. Hope you have a great week!
Items purchased from Walmart:
- Roast, chicken breast, ground beef, bacon
- Sugar free ketchup, sugar free BBQ sauce, buffalo sauce
- Yogurt, sour cream, cheeses, salami/cheese
- Bell peppers, jalapenos, onions, asparagus, cucumber, garlic, frozen cauliflower rice
- Diced tomatoes, chicken broth, tea
- Realgood Poppers
- Quest tortilla chips
- Frozen sausage patties
- Bubly sparkling water
Realgood poppers. These little chicken poppers are so good! People often message me about these products asking how I like them. I can live without the pizzas, but really love the poppers! The enchiladas are good too! These contain 2 net carbs per serving.
My favorite sausage patties! I’ve highlighted these in other blog posts as well as on my Instagram page. I love them! They taste just like the ones you get from McDonalds. They are located in the freezer section with the rest of the convenience breakfast products.
You can’t beat these Quest tortilla chips! They taste a lot like Doritos! I love having them as a snack and on taco nights. Each bag contains 4 net carbs. I recently took advantage of the Amazon sale on these chips, but picked up a couple of bags at Walmart until they arrive.
I’m not a tea person, but love this flavor! I usually have a mug of this before going to bed.
These salami/cheese snacks are so convenient and good! They are a snack plate staple! They are located with the pepperoni and deli meat at my Walmart.
I pick up a bottle of the G. Hughes BBQ sauce and ketchup every time I go to Walmart. The BBQ sauce contains 2 net carbs per serving and the ketchup has 1 net carb per serving. They are located with the other condiments.
My favorite buffalo sauce! I’m using this for shredded buffalo chicken this week.
This was my first time buying this yogurt. I have read some mixed reviews and wanted to try it for myself. It’s super good and only 3 carbs! That’s the lowest carb flavored yogurt that I have been able to find. I’ve also seen it at Target and Harris Teeter. I’ll definitely buy it on a regular basis from now on.
I get a lot of questions anytime I post this in a haul as well. I love bubly! I don’t drink soda, so these are perfect for me. Hands down my favorite sparkling water! Zero calories, carbs or sugars.
Walmart total: $102.45
Dinners planned this week:
- Low Carb Enchilada Soup. Recipe can be found here.
- Taco Salad
- Shredded Buffalo Chicken Wraps. The recipe can be found here.
- Low Carb Chicken Parmesan. Here’s the recipe.
- Low Carb Mexican Skillet. This is a new recipe I’m testing out.
- Bunless Burgers
- Zipfizz variety pack. Zipfizz is an energy drink mix that contains caffeine and electrolytes. Each tube contains 2 carbs.
- Bacon crumbles
- Paesana pasta sauce. This sauce has super clean ingredients and 5 net carbs per serving. The two jar pack was $6.99.
- My favorite Kirkland brand salsa.
- Riced cauliflower. This huge bag was only $7.99.
- Kerrygold butter. This pack of four was $10.99.
- Black forest ham.
- Frozen burger patties. This was my first time buying this brand. I’ll post what I think after I try them.
- Perrier sparkling water. This water is a close second to Bubly. This 24-bottle variety pack was $13.49.
- Amino Energy. This has been my go-to pre-workout from the beginning.
Click here for other low carb grocery haul post. You can also follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for more low carb meal ideas. If you want to get email notifications when I post a new recipe or grocery haul, you can subscribe to my blog at the bottom of this page.