- Avocados, green peppers, cucumber, asparagus, jalapenos, riced cauliflower and lemons. (I forgot to put the onions and lettuce in the photo)
- Eggs, heavy whipping cream, sour cream, mozzarella and cheddar cheese
- Sugar free bbq sauce, sugar free ketchup, diced tomatoes
- Bacon, ground beef, chicken breast, hot dogs, sausage patties. The bacon and beef were purchased from Harris Teeter.
- Pizootz peanuts, Oh Snap dilly bites, La Croix sparkling water
I love this brand of riced cauliflower. I just steam it in the microwave as directed on the back of the bag and serve. It’s really good and contains 1 net carb per serving.
I love this brand of bbq sauce too! It contains 2 carbs for two tablespoons. I find it at Walmart with the other bbq sauces. Each of the flavors I have tried are delicious!