Who doesn’t love a yummy charcuterie board? I love seeing a nice meat and cheese board at a holiday gathering! The appetizers are always my favorite part! It’s also the perfect thing to put together for a super bowl party! Charcuterie boards are great because they are so easy to make, can be thrown together in just a few minutes and can be filled with so many different varieties of things. Plus they look pretty!
I love seeing other people’s boards and thought I would share some of mine in case you need ideas. Sometimes I’ll see something that I had never thought of including before. I usually just stick with the basics for mine: meats, cheese, nuts, olives, pickles, cucumbers, berries and cheese crisp.
This board includes:
- Mini salami bites from Aldi
- Salami rounds & provolone cheese from Boar’s Head
- Soppressata & mozzarella roll ups
- Italian salami
- Medium sharp provolone and mild asiago cheeses
- Cheese crisp
Here’s what’s included on this board:
- Salami: I bought the Appleton Farms brand salami bites and well as a snacking meat variety pack from Aldi.
- Cheese: All of the cheese is from Aldi, except for the mini brie bites from Trader Joes. Just use your favorite variety.
- Pickles: I used my favorite pickles from Trader Joes. These are the spicy dill chips.
- Cheese Crisp: These are from Sprouts. I also like the Whisp brand.
- Nuts: I used Legendary Foods almonds. Pecans are a great option too.
- Formaggio Cheese Roll Ups. These roll ups include prosciutto, mozzarella and basil.
- Cucumber Slices
I also wanted to include a little sweet treat, so I included my favorite ChocZero milk chocolate squares. You can view their products here. If you decide to order, I have a discount code that will save you 10% off your entire order. Just use code “getfitlaura” at checkout. I love their Keto barks, chocolate squares and syrups!
I had a few other things set to the side not pictured that can also be included on your board:
- Celery sticks
- Deviled Eggs
It was super easy to put together and included stuff that everyone, keto or not, could enjoy!
Here’s another version of a board that includes a lot of the same things. It’s just laid out a little differently. I added berries to this board as well as some pecans.
Here’s a collage of some smaller boards that I put together. It’s pretty much of a mixture of the same stuff mentioned above. Lots of meats, cheese, nuts, berries, pickles and olives. I do want to point out the Charcuterie Bites on board number one. They are a meat and cheese roll up by Formaggio Cheese with prosciutto, mozzarella and basil. They’re super yummy and are the perfect addition to any board!
Don’t have a board? That’s okay, sheet pans work great as well! I have served snack platters both on a board and sheet pan and they are equally enjoyed by all of my guest.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for more low carb meal ideas. If you want to save this recipe to try later, just click the Pinterest button below the recipe or tap any image to save to your Pinterest board. If you want to get email notifications when I post a new recipe, you can subscribe to my blog at the bottom of this page.
Now Available: I just released my E-Cookbook with 40+ easy Keto/Low Carb recipes. For more information click here.