This week’s grocery haul is pretty basic, but I wanted to share it since I went to a new grocery store, Lidl. When I moved to North Carolina a couple of months ago, several people recommended going to Lidl. I had actually forgotten about it until my sister-in-law mentioned it the other day. I found out there was one right down the street from me, so decided to check it out. It was big, clean and had a lot of variety. The prices were amazing as well! They had a great produce section and even some things I had seen in the grocery stores in Iceland, where my husband is from. I loved the European vibe it had to it. It’s very similar to Aldi, so I definitely recommend checking it out if you have one in your area. I also stopped by Kroger and Harris Teeter for a few items that I will include below. There’s some new keto mail products that I got sent this week that I’m excited to try and wanted to include in this post as well.
- Chicken, ground beef
- Sour cream
- Pepper jack snack cheese
- Chicken broth
- Avocado, salad mix, asparagus, blueberries, cucumber, jalapenos, bell peppers
My total at Lidl was: $36.94.
- Bubly sparkling water- my new favorite! These are 0 calories and 0 carb. I’ve tried both the strawberry and orange flavors and love them both!
- Kerrygold butter, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese
- Diced tomatoes, enchilada sauce, pepperoncini peppers
- Cauliflower rice, cauliflower mash
- Ground chicken, pot roast, bacon
- My total was $41.77. My grand total for the week came to $78.71.
I also got some amazing keto mail this week that I wanted to share. The folks over at Sir Kensington’s sent me some of their condiments to try out. They sent chipotle mayo, classic mayo, buffalo ranch, special sauce, pizza ranch and classic ranch. The carb counts range between 0-1g per serving. I’ll be incorporating these into a lot of meals and will let you know what I think of each one of them! There’s a store locator on their website if you want to see if they are sold near you. I’ve seen their products at Whole Foods, Harris Teeter, and Target.