This weeks grocery haul is from Harris Teeter (Kroger). I usually end up going to a couple of different grocery stores to get what I need for the upcoming week. Surprisingly, this week I was able to get everything there! As always, I will include product details and my meals planned for the week at the end of this post.
- Chicken breast, chicken tenderloins, ground beef, bacon
- Eggs, sour cream, cream cheese, butter, cheese, Two Good yogurt
- Lettuce, jalapenos, green beans, garlic, frozen cauliflower rice, frozen cauliflower mash, broccoli, raspberries
- Buffalo wing sauce, enchilada sauce, Sir Kensington’s special sauce, Gordo’s cheese dip, chicken broth
- Pecans, tuna pouches, pork rinds, Quest chips
This Birds Eye brand of mashed cauliflower is my favorite! It legit tastes just as good as the homemade stuff. I just cook it in the microwave per the directions on the back of the box and add salt and pepper. It’s so easy and good! This cauli mash contains 3 carbs per serving.
It’s been a while since I purchased this Gordo’s cheese dip. I like it because it’s not only tasty, but the ingredients are clean as well. It contains 2 carbs per serving.
I buy this Two Good yogurt every week! It’s one of my staples now. Each yogurt contains 3 carbs. Check out their store locator here.
This is my first time actually buying this sauce. Sir Kensington’s sent me some of their products to try a few months ago. This special sauce was included and I love it on burgers. It’s a little pricy, but last forever. It’s 1 carb per serving.
These tuna pouches are a staple item in my pantry. Both of these have a nice kick to them, I love them! The Hot Buffalo contains 1 carb per pouch and the Jalapeno flavor is 2 carbs per pouch.
This is my favorite brand of pork rinds. They come in a few different flavors, this one being my second favorite. I also find them at World Market.
These Quest tortilla chips didn’t come from Harris Teeter. I picked a few bags up at GNC this week. This ranch flavor has 4 carbs per bag. I have also purchased them at Walmart (near the pharmacy), GNC, Vitamin Shoppe and Amazon.
Here are my dinners planned for this week:
- Low Carb Enchiladas. I have a BBQ chicken and Buffalo chicken version here on the blog. I’ll be putting a more traditional version on here this week.
- Taco Salads. One of our favorite, easy meals. I use Daks spices taco seasoning and serve it with my favorite toppings. I usually include the Quest tortilla chips too.
- Parmesan Chicken & Garlic Caul Rice Skillet. It has a long name but it very easy to make. Check out the recipe here.
- Shredded Buffalo Chicken. I like using this chicken for low carb quesadillas, burritos or as a nacho topping. You can view the recipe here.
- Low Carb Meatball Bake. You can view the recipe here.
- Meatloaf & Veggies. I’ll have the recipe for the meatloaf posted on the blog soon.
You can check out some of my previous grocery hauls here. Have a great week!