I love going to the grocery store, but for some reason this week, I just wasn’t feeling it. I live next door to a Harris Teeter (Kroger) and decided to go there for convenience. Luckily, I was able to get everything that I needed from there and didn’t need to go to any additional stores. There’s not a lot to talk about from this haul, but I’ll be sure to highlight the items that I am usually questioned about. I’ll also include my total and meals planned for next week below.
Here’s what I purchased this week:
- Chicken breast, ground beef. I have some meat in the freezer and just needed this amount for the week.
- Bacon, sausage patties
- Riced cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, brussel sprouts, bell peppers, jalapenos, onions, raspberries
- Blocked cheddar & pepper jack cheeses, shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Eggs, Two Good yogurts
- Canned diced tomatoes, tomato paste, enchilada sauce
- Guacamole cups, buffalo wing sauce, chicken stock
- Quest Nutrition protein tortilla chips
I’m always asked about these Quest protein chips. I don’t care for their regular chips, but love these tortilla ones. Harris Teeter just started carrying them, but I have also found them at Walmart, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe & Amazon. The nacho cheese and ranch flavors contain 4 net carbs per bag.
Here’s another regular buy that I’m always asked about. These Two Good yogurts are fantastic! They contain 3 carbs per yogurt and also come in vanilla. Here’s a store locator if you want to find them near you.
I’m addicted to these mini dill pickles. They make such a great snack!
I don’t buy this bacon unless it’s on sale and this week it was. It’s tasty and has very clean ingredients. I’ve also found it at Sprouts.
I actually bought these sausage patties a couple of weeks ago and forgot to include them in that haul. I put them in the freezer and buying the bacon reminded me that they were in there. These are by Pedersons Farms and are so good. Again the ingredients are super clean as well.
These mini guacamole cups are so convenient. I love them for taco nights or just grabbing one to dip my pork rinds in. These contain 2 net carbs a cup.
This is the brand of riced cauliflower that I buy. I always microwave it and don’t find it watery at all. It contains 2 net carbs a serving.
My total for this haul was $90.14. I like to stay around $100 for the week, so I was happy with this.
1.Crock-Pot Salsa Chicken. This recipe can be found here. It’s super easy and one of my husband’s favorites!
2. Low Carb Tomato Soup. This is a low carb version of Panera Bread’s that I worked hard to perfect. Here’s the recipe.
3. Chicken Fajitas. The recipe can be found here.
4. Shredded Buffalo Chicken. The recipe is here.
5. Keto Parmesan Chicken Nuggets. The recipe can be found here.
6. Cheesy Enchilada Chicken. This is a new recipe that I will share with you all soon.
I’m also making this Low Carb Breakfast Casserole to have on hand for the week.
For more low carb grocery hauls, check out some of my other post here. I hope you have a nice week!