Items from Aldi:
- Eggs, heavy cream, cream cheese, mozzarella, pepper jack & monterey jack cheeses
- Mini cucumbers, jalapeno peppers, avocados, green peppers, frozen broccoli
- Bacon, ground beef, pork chops, chicken breast (Their meat selection was lacking this week).
- Pecans, sparkling waters.
Items from Harris Teeter:
- Riced cauliflower
- Yoplait plain yogurt
- Cheddar cheese
- Chicken breast
- Frozen beef patties
- Tomato sauce, diced tomatoes
- Gordo’s cheese dip
Items from Costco:
- Kerrygold butter
- Kiolbassa beef sausages
Unfortunately, I misplaced the receipts and don’t have totals this week.
Items from Trader Joes:
- Beef & chicken bone broth, chicken stock
- Chile Lime seasoning
- Pepperoni, salami/cheese packs, salami sticks, Chomps beef sticks, mini brie bites, manzanilla olive packs
- Green chiles, Green Dragon hot sauce, minced garlic, coconut oil
- Riced cauliflower, green beans, frozen peppers & onions, avocado, garlic cloves
- Chile Lime burgers
- Almond, cashew & macadamia nut milk (unsweetened)
I went to Costco for some household items and picked up the Kerrygold butter, sausages and salsa as well.
The salsa from Costco is my favorite! The ingredients are clean and it’s only 1 carb per serving.
The Kiolbassa beef sausages are a new buy. They were pricy at $15.42, but I’ve heard great things about them. Each serving contains 170 calories,14 g fat, 9g protein and 1g total carb.
Of course, lots of cheese! The top three are from Aldi and the cheddar is from Harris Teeter.
My favorite bacon from Aldi. I got the regular and thick sliced this week.
Gordo’s cheese dip is so good! The ingredients are clean and it only contains 1 carb per Tbsp. I find this at Harris Teeter and Walmart.
YQ by Yoplait plain yogurt. It contains 2 total carbs per container. I found this at Harris Teeter but have purchased it from Target as well.
I love these Chile Lime chicken burgers from Trader Joe’s! They contain 1 net carb per burger.
I was excited to now find bone broth at Trader Joe’s. The ingredients are very clean and it’s 0 carbs per serving.
This is a new Trader Joe’s buy as well. I’ve seen a lot of people post about it and thought I would give it a try. Each serving contains 1 total carb.
If you have never tried this Chile Lime seasoning, I highly recommend it! It’s perfect on chicken and avocados.
These mini brie bites are so cute! This was my first time buying them and I plan on incorporating them into my snack plate lunches. Each bite is 0 carb.
The Green Dragon hot sauce was recommended to me by my brother. I plan on trying it the next time we have tacos or fajitas. It has <1g carb per serving.
These manzanilla olives are another snack plate staple. I love them! Each serving contains <1g carb and they are .99 per pouch at Trader Joe’s.
My dinners planned for the week include:
1. Bunless Cheeseburgers
2. Low Carb BBQ Chicken Enchiladas (Recipe under dinner section).
3. Cheese Shell Tacos (Recipe under dinner section).
4. Low Carb Cheesy Mexican Skillet (Recipe from here).
5. Low Carb Sloppy Joes (Recipe under dinner section).
6. Chicken Fajitas (Recipe under dinner section).
Have an amazing week! 🙂