This weeks grocery haul is mostly from Aldi, with a few things from Harris Teeter as well. I’ll highlight a few of the items I’m often asked about and include my meals planned and total for this haul below.
Items from Aldi:
- Ground beef, bacon, ground sausage, chicken sausages
- Shredded mexican cheese, cheddar cheese block, habanero jack snacking cheese
- Zucchini, mini cucumbers, brussel sprouts, green peppers, garlic, raspberries
- Eggs, heavy whipping cream, cream cheese
- Olives, mini dill pickles, salsa, garlic powder, tomato sauce, tomato paste
Items from Harris Teeter:
- Ground chicken, chicken breast
- Canned diced tomatoes, green chiles
- Onions, asparagus
- Two Good yogurt
Total spent for this week: $91.29. I’m always happy if I am able to stay under $100!
Habanero Jack snacking cheese. I love these, they’re perfect for snack plates! 0g carbs.
This salsa is SO good and has super clean ingredients! You can’t beat 99 cents a jar either!
These mini dill pickles are really good too! This jar was only 89 cents!
These chicken sausages have clean ingredients and contain 2 carbs per link.
This is my absolute favorite bacon! It cooks perfectly every time and is only $3.39 per pack.
Aldi also carries my favorite ground beef. As you can see, it’s organic and grass fed. It used to be $3.99 for this one pound package, now it’s $5.29. Still a good price!
These yogurts have been a game changer for me. I really missed good yogurt on keto and love this Two Good brand. I’ve tried all of their flavors, but vanilla is my favorite. Each yogurt contains 3 carbs. Click here for their store locator.
Here are my meals planned for this upcoming week:
- Low Carb Chili. Recipe can be found here.
- Mexican Chicken Skillet. Click here for the recipe.
- Low Carb Tomato Soup. Here’s the recipe.
- Low Carb Chicken Nuggets. This recipe will be on the blog soon.
- Crock-Pot Salsa Chicken. Click here for the recipe.
- Sausage & Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner. Here’s the recipe.
I hope you found this grocery haul helpful. You can check out some of my previous grocery hauls here. Have a great week!