I’ve recently had a lot of new subscribers here on the blog as well as new followers on Instagram. Welcome! I’ve been posting some easy keto meal ideas on my Instagram page and so many of you have reached out letting me know that you find them helpful. I love seeing visuals like this too and decided to write this post that includes over 30 dinner ideas. I’ve included meals that you can make in the Crock Pot and Instant Pot, dining out options, Mexican inspired dinners and one pan meals to name a few.
Lets start with the Crock Pot/Instant Pot. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Soup. This is one of my favorite soup recipes that’s made in the Instant Pot. It’s full of flavor and easy to make! You can find the recipe here.
- Mississippi Pot Roast. This is a favorite in my household. Check out my Crock-Pot recipe here.
- Low Carb Chili. This is a popular recipe on my blog. You won’t even miss the beans! I like adding in an all beef hotdog to my bowl and topping it with shredded cheese. Here’s the recipe.
- Shredded Buffalo Chicken. You can make this in both the Instant Pot and Crock Pot. I love making low carb wraps and quesadillas with it. It’s also great served on top of cauliflower sandwich thins with a side of coleslaw. Click here for the recipe.
Here are four of my favorite dining out options:
- Five Guys Burger Bowl. All Five Guys locations offer this option. Just tell them you want your burger in a bowl and choose your toppings. They also offer a lettuce wrapped option. There’s a nutrition guide available on there website.
- Fajitas. Anytime we dine at a Mexican restaurant, I always order fajitas. My favorite is chicken fajitas without rice, beans or tortillas. You can still enjoy the guacamole, salsa, pico and lettuce of course. I usually ask for a small side of queso as well.
- Wendy’s Baconator. I order it without the bun, no ketchup and add pickles.
- Jimmy John’s Unwich. My favorite is the #9 Big Italian with a side of Kickin Ranch. If you haven’t tried the ranch, do it! They will lettuce wrap any of the sandwiches on their menu.
I love easy one pan meals. Here are a few that I love:
- Low Carb Chicken Parmesan Skillet
- Low Carb Stuffed Pepper Skillet
- Low Carb Sloppy Joes
- Parmesan Chicken & Garlic Cauli Rice Skillet
Low Carb Chicken Parmesan. One of favorite classics that taste just like the real thing. You can find my recipe here.
Low Carb Chicken Alfredo Bake. I haven’t made this in a while, but it’s a really tasty casserole that’s easy to throw together! Click here for the recipe.
Low Carb Mexican Dinners:
- Crock-Pot Salsa Chicken
- Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Bake
- Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
- Cheese Shell Tacos
Breakfast For Dinner. I love having breakfast for dinner! Here’s a post with some keto friendly breakfast ideas.
Low Carb Pizza. I make these a lot on Friday nights. They’re so easy and yummy! You can google recipes for fathead pizza dough, but I prefer making mine on Cutdacarb flatbread. They get so crispy and delicious.
Easy Dinner Ideas:
Taco salads are my favorite! I always fill my plate with taco meat, salsa, sour cream, avocado, shredded cheese, lettuce, lime wedges and cheese crisp. I also like Quest Nutrition protein tortilla chips. I find the chips at Walmart, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe and Amazon. They come in three flavors: Ranch, Nacho Cheese and Chili Lime. They range between 3-4 net carbs per bag.
Other ideas not pictured:
- Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Everything Bagel Dogs
- Low Carb Meatloaf (I have a recipe coming soon)
- Snack Plate Dinners
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for more low carb meal ideas. If you want to pin any of these ideas, tap any image to save to your Pinterest board. If you want to get email notifications when I post a new recipe, you can subscribe to my blog at the bottom of this page.